Monthly Archives: January 2017

Uninstalling Site Recovery Manager 6.X

I had a situation where one of my SRM installs would not start. Support could not figure out the issue but thought that there may be something corrupted in the database. I had been reconfiguring my SRM installs anyways so I decided to uninstall. First off, uninstall and reinstall per does not seem to… Read More »

Category: SRM

Smaller vCenter Log Bundles through dmp file cleanup

After upgrading one of my vCenters to 6.0u1 (and subsequently to 6.0u2), I noticed that the vCenter log bundles progressively grew larger and larger. So large that I could no longer upload them to through the browser. I had to upload the logs via FTP (which would often timeout). I asked support if there… Read More »